Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Vacation

We are on our way home from the beach. It has been such a wonderful time and we are sad to come home. We stayed at the Inn by the Sea in Seaside. It was a quaint little place not far from the beach. We didn't move our car the whole time we were there! We ate lots of great food- Bud and Alley's, The Taco Bar, The Pizza Bar, Great Southern, and Shrimp Shack. McNeill was so good. We only took her to the beach for 2-3 hours each day and she loved it. She was so relaxed and always fell asleep. Her BOB stroller was so handy. For any of you debating whether or not to get a jogging stroller, I would definitely recommend it. It pushed on the sand easily and the basket underneath holds a ton.

Last night at dinner I thought I overheard a mother calling her child "McNeill." I went over to talk to them and sure enough, his name was McNeill- spelt the same way too. To make it even weirder, his name was John McNeill (my grandfather's name) and our McNeill is Sarah McNeill (my grandmother's name). Anyway, who knows if we are kin some where down the line but I couldn't believe that we met another McNeill!

Kuddos to children photographers. It is so hard to get McNeill to look at the camera and to catch a smile is even harder!!






















1 comment: