Thursday, November 24, 2011

8 Months..

A lot has happened since my last post (and yes I know she'll be 9 months old next week). McNeill has had her second ear infection and I have had food poisoning. I promise I take pictures of her I just haven't had a chance to update the blog.

We kept James and Cate on the night of the AL/LSU game. We had a blast letting all the kiddos play together. We had three kids three and under. Cate turned 3 in July, James was just a few weeks shy of turning 2 and then McNeill.



McNeill has gotten so "busy" this month. She pulls up on everything. She got to a standing position by crawling her hands up the wall the other day. You can't turn your back on her for a second! She loves playing in her highchair with cheerios and measuring cups and spoons. She has also gotten very vocal this month...always babbling and hollering. She has the funniest little expressions.







1 comment:

  1. geez look at her only a few weeks old and already trying to shove something in herpu--y good girl, love to have my tongue in there

    ReplyDelete