Monday, December 12, 2011

Sitting with Santa!

On Sunday afternoon we went to my cousin's house to see Santa. I had my work Christmas party Saturday night so McNeill had been in Arab with our parents. My parents brought her down Sunday after church. We had lunch at Flip and noticed McNeill felt a little warm. We checked her temperature once we got to my cousin's house and it was 102.7. Bless her! Needless to say she wasn't feeling very good while sitting in Santa's lap. You can tell by her eyes that she doesn't feel well. Hopefully that means Santa will be extra good to her this year!!










And finally a candy cane to make it all better!

2 comments:

  1. Precious! Love the Santa pictures! Can't believe you and I sat on his lap together not too long ago. :) Hope Mc is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think I have a picture of us and Bud sitting with him!!

    ReplyDelete