Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter Weekend was a busy one for us. Our friends, Aidan and Jinna Anne, got married in Chattanooga. So, Drew and I were there and our parents had McNeill. We came back to Arab Saturday night after the wedding. Not only was Sunday Easter, but it was my birthday!
Yes, that is a candy cigarette in Drew's mouth.
I love watching her toddle around. Such a fun stage.
Kent, thanks for the car! She loves it. I thought she might be a little too young for a cozy coupe, but she is obsessed with it! It makes her mad that it doesn't have 2 doors so instead of walking around to the other side she just climbs through the window. Such a mess.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing McNeill's independent streak! She is one smart child (takes after BOTH of her parents!).

    ReplyDelete